21 April, 2013

Monochrome - Panda inspired

After four days of panda madness in Chengdu China, I was in a monochrome mood! 

I haven't bared my midriff since the cropped top days of the late 90's - but that included belly button exposure, which isn't such a good look these days. Well, not for me anyway! As soon as I saw this sweater in Zara Singapore I wanted it, as soon as I tried it on and wanted it more, but how could I wear this in the tropics without being in a sticky mess? I just bought it as I convinced myself the midriff exposure would provide a cooling effect...and it does! OK...only a little bit - but I love it.   

Sweater - Zara
Leather skirt - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

Location - Buddhazen Hotel, Chengdu China


Zara polka cropped sweater

Zara polka cropped sweater

Zara polka cropped sweater

Zara polka cropped sweater


Zara polka cropped sweater



No comments:

Post a Comment