26 August, 2012

Double Daisies






I wore double 'daisies' to brunch today, I bought the shorts a few months ago at Zara, and was incredibly pleased to find the matching sheer chiffon blouse just a couple of weeks ago in the sale! I always have to think twice/thrice about purchasing full price items at particular global high street stores in Asia, as I know how much cheaper they may be in Europe. It's always disheartening putting back that item which I love so much, but with my salary - I cannot justify it. So yes, I was pretty happy to find this pretty print blouse in the ZARA sale to go with the matching shorts I bought a few months earlier! I complimented the busy print with simple accessories: simple nude mary-jane flats, my trusty Vintage Chanel bag, and my simple fan gold tone vintage necklace, bought in a small vintage boutique in Notting Hill London.


No comments:

Post a Comment