01 July, 2012

Singapore - Haji Lane

A wander around one of my fave streets in Singapore...hip Haji Lane...here's a list of W T's fave spots:

Fashion:
  • Soon Lee A wonderful selection of apparel, accessories, jewellery and coffee table books. A lovely boutique housing some great labels.
  • Threadbare and Squirrel I wanted to purchase so many items from this store. I loved the eyewear and the jewellery, such original and directional pieces from up and coming brands. I loved the neon raw leather paint splattered clutches. I noted the brand, but cannot find the note! I will go back and check them out again.
Dinner:
  • Piedra Negra Yummy spanish tapas food and cocktails. Just order heaps of stuff to feast and share with friends!

Above: Threadbare and Squirrel. Below: Soon Lee







No comments:

Post a Comment